Friday 16 October 2009

October Baseball

Another post on October baseball.

It's been a fun one so far. The Yankees and Angels are playing in New York right now. Lackey vs. Sabathia. Sabathia has been amazing this post season and with the Yankees up 2-0 already, I think the Yanks have a pretty good chance of taking this one.

It's not the best baseball conditions in New York, but I don't think Robinson Cano's full gear face mask is necessary. It's also spitting some rain-boy, don't you wish you were still watching Dodgers baseball?

Speaking of the Dodgers, they SQUEAKED out a victory earlier today. So that series is tied 1-1. I think that one might go 7. Both teams have great pitching, great power, great running game. My pick would be the Phillies though. JA Happ perhaps buckled under the pressure today, but I think he'll be a star to shine in the future.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment