Friday 21 December 2007

Adjournment!

School's Out!

For the next couple weeks at least.

I've been looking forward to this break and I'm glad it's here! With that said, I still have tons of stuff to accomplish over the break. Right now, I have a list of a dozen things I have to do before school recommences again on the 7th.

Since I'm in IB, I'm not surprised there's quite a bit of work over the holiday break, especially IT course which frustrates me alot. But anyway, I've worked hard and I rightfully deserve a couple weeks of semi-relaxation.

During this 2007 school year, grades 8 and 9 combined, I've had a fabulous time and it's hard to believe that what has been the best time of my life began 1 year ago. A year ago, the Christmas sing-a-long at Donview really was a benchmark. From there on, I've done so many cool things, have so much fun, met so many friendly people, learned alot about myself, became mroe mature, and I couldn't have asked for a better package of memories. I guess I shouldn't step too much on the shoes of my end of year reflection..

That's it for now!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment