Tuesday 18 December 2007

Snow Report and Change in Show Time

I woke up on Sunday, took a walk in the heavy snow, came back home, had my brunch, did some homework, then ventured back out again. Yeah, I have an obsession with snow and you can imagine how ecstatic I was to witness the gazillions of flakes than dawned on our city on Saturday and Sunday. Nearly a foot was dropped and the snowbanks right now are frighteningly tall and massive to say the least. Stretches of sidewalks are covered by embankments of 3 feet high which I must climb over to get to school and the windrows left by snowplows reach up to one's waste. So that's the snow report for now. Hopefully, the white stuff will stick around for a decked up Christmas.

Now, onto our radio show. Harry and I have decided to postpone the first "real" show to Saturday at 6:30 PM, still the same topic (Mitchell Report and NBA). On Wednesday, we'll be hosting a test show just to clear all glitches and smoothen the path. If you want to tune into that, go ahead...it's just two of us making sure things work.

One final thought: we're onto the home stretch of 2007 now and I can certainly say my year has been an absolute brilliant production. So...what's your favourite memories of 2007?

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment