Saturday 28 June 2008

Road Trip!

Just got back from Jays/Braves game at the Skydome (ahem...Rogers Centre)...great one too. We won 9-5, attendance an average 28 518 but the highlight of my day was getting a Chipper Jones autograph. I had to do some serious squeezing and shoving, but eventually Chipper to sign my ticket stub. Thanks alot Chipper, you're a very nice and patient guy.

Otherwise, tomorrow, I will be passing the Baseball Hall of Fame on my way to Williamstown, MA. Heard the museum is huge, but I won't have much time to absorb it all in. Following that, my family and I will be visiting Amherst, Boston, Providence, New Haven and finally, the Big Apple! Can you say road trip??

So, if I DO find the time in the hotel to post up some updates, I will. Trust me, this trip will be an amazing one at that.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment