Wednesday 4 June 2008

Milestones at PoS

It's happened! 1000 HITS ON THIS BLOG!

You know, I've tried my hand at blogs/radio shows before and by far, Perspective on Sports has been the most successful of them all.

I started at about this time exactly an annum ago and it just feels so great to keep it going knowing people actually read it.
Of course, in the course of that year, I had some breaks and dejections. There were no posts from July to December of 07, but I guess that's just a rookie's lack of effort. As well, this is the 51st post on this website and expect to see that number balloon!

Keep the hits coming...I'm lovin' it!

Speaking of hits...how bout 'em Jays eh? A huge win at Yankees Stadium where the bats were once again fabulous! Rod Barajas...are you kidding me, this guy is batting like .380 in the last month. But I think Joba Chamberlain had some butterflies in this stomach too last night. A guy's first start doesn't mean anything and if the gnats stay off him this year, Joba can become a true fireballer!

Really, I couldn't care less about who gets to parade around town with the NBA trophy. I never much liked Boston or LA anyway, but for those who do care, this will be an amazing final with so much history between the two franchises.

Sharapova out at the Roland Garros?? (Gasp)

Looks like that kid Nadal still hasn't lost a touch on the red stuff. Fourth title? You bet! (I've said that like a million times this week)

OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! You're the man, Barack! Finally, after 5 long months of this state and that state voting and caucasing, we are done with the bickering and pastor accusations...time to move on. This election has been the most exciting and stimulating in history and by the time November comes around, who knows what the electoral college map will look like! Watch out, McCain 'cause this kid has the power!

Who knew there was such a thing as "anesthetiologist"??

Time to watch some baseball!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment