Sunday 21 June 2009

Wimbledon Tomorrow!

I'm excited!

Wimbledon starts tomorrow! Though it won't be the same without Rafa Nadal. I was so looking forward to a Nadal-Federer rematch in the final, but that won't happen due to Nadal's knee injury. I think now I would like to see an Andy Murray-Roger Federer final because Murray will be in his home country.

The Wimbledon roof may look nice and shut out the rain and all but what a horrible idea! Imagine if last year's Nadal-Federer classic was played under the roof? It just wouldn't be the same if Wimbledon wasn't ever rained out again. It just isn't. Besides, they could have put that money to better use rather than destroy part of Wimbledon tradition. What do YOU think?

To baseball now. The Jays could have very well went home on a 6 game winning streak, instead they go 4-2, which is not that bad. They swept the Phillies (applause) and dropped two consecutive games in extras to the Nats before the bats broke out this afternoon, winning against Washington 9-4. It's a good sign certainly, and I hope they win again on Tuesday when I'll be at the Rogers Centre for the match up against the Reds.

Two more exams to go tomorrow and I'll be done my first half of high school!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment