Thursday 7 February 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

Haven't been on here in a while, though glad to see the hit counter rising considerably.

Anyway, this week has been a crazy one for me. Even as I write this short post, I am trying to do other things at the same time. I have homework piled up (first week of the semester too), extra-curriculars to do...it's been busy, to say the least.

Today does mark Chinese New Year and it's a day like today that makes me miss my dear family back home in China. When I visited them this past summer, I spent the 6 weeks in a way I would never have imagined. It was incredibly fun. If you do celebrate Lunar New Year, have a good one! The year of the pig was the best of my life, now let's beat that in this year of the rat. Happy New Year!

Snowstorm yesterday, it was insane...love the white stuff!

Wonderful show last night, 18 listeners!! Thanks for those who tuned in. Next week, we'll be talking about basketball.

More details to follow on everything.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment