Monday 25 February 2008

One Week's Notice

Well, haven't been checking in too often. I've been caught up at school.

Anyway, speaking of school, I've been promoted to be the sports editor of my school's cool newspaper. That's one step closer to my future job.

As well, I've been thinking...I can't waste my upcoming, hot and lazy summer. I have to be anything but lazy. I'm visiting the States for a week or two and will probably play a lot of baseball. So...rest of the time, I'm eager to volunteer or get a job of some kind. If you lovely readers know anything sports related...let me know. I've been flirting with the idea of being an ump at the local ballpark/league and someone suggested to me a position at Foreign Affairs Canada would be quite awesome. Comments...??

Otherwise, nothing too significant going on in sports. The leagues are going on with their busy schedules and fans pay their hard earned money for entertainment.

Blue Jays signed Shannon Stewart...why?? We've got Johnson, Wells, Rios, Stairs and Lind who are all decent outfielders. I like Shannon, but I don't see him playing too often in Rogers Centre, but hey, I've been wrong before. The guy could shock us with a monster year for all we know...

Raps doing okay, shoulda won Friday night, made up for it yesterday...

Show time on Wednesday, we'll be doing a similar rundown of about 10 topics...

In the meanwhile...take a look at this. Agree?? Listen to our show for my thoughts...

..well, homework time...

-D

P.S. It's over for Hillary Clinton...no matter what she says out of desparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment