Wednesday 14 May 2008

New Blog Widgets/Sports off the Top of My Head

First and foremost, I have some good news to announce. In a tight and somewhat controversial election, I have been selected by my esteemed peers to become next year's Grade 10 Rep on my school's Student Leadership Council. This ought to be a fantastic year!!!!! (2008-2009)

Otherwise, here's some things that are at the top of my head in the world of sports.


The Olympics are less than 3 months away. Can't wait!


I pick Detroit Red Wings to win the Cup. It should be an enthralling final, but hey, somebody's gotta lose.

I can pump out a new word to describe the Blue Jays every week: INCONSISTENT!

Tampa Bay second in the AL East???

Florida Marlins leading the NL East????

The Cardinals look fabulous this year. There is no reason to believe they can't capture another championship this season!

Badminton is awesome!

Ping Pong is awesome!

French Open starts end of this month...can Nadal make it four in a row??

-D

P.S. My heart goes out to the victims of Cyclone Nargis and the Earthquake in Sichuan.

No comments:

Post a Comment