Monday 3 November 2008

On the Verge of History

In just over 24 hours, the first polls will close in the 2008 General Election!

Here are my projections:

PRESIDENCY:

D-Barack Obama 337

R-John McCain 201

SENATE:

Democrats-58
Republicans-40
Independents-2

HOUSE:

Democrats-263
Republicans-172

And here's my own electoral college map:

<p><strong>><a href="http://projects.washingtonpost.com/2008/pick-your-president/">2008 Election Contest: Pick Your President</a></strong> - Predict the winner of the 2008 presidential election.</p>

Tomorrow starting at 5 PM, I will be live blogging on Election Night!

I've never been so excited in my life. The campaign's been going on for so long, I just never want it to end. It's become part of my life, talking about it, watching the speeches...but America will have a new President-Elect (hopefully) in less than 30 hours!

-D

PS: RIP Madelyn Dunham-Obama's maternal grandmother died today at the age of 86. It's truly sad that she will not get to see the outcome of this election.

No comments:

Post a Comment