Thursday 30 April 2009

Lost Series #1

The Toronto Blue Jays have finally lost a series...it sounds weird, but after a close 8-6 defeat at the hands of the Kansas City Royals earlier today, the Jays 6-series winning streak. The difference this series was pitching. Kansas City had three solidly pitched games. We only had one. That was the difference and I think the injury bug might be starting to bite now.

Tomorrow, I'll be heading down to the Rogers Centre to see the Jays take on the Orioles. Halladay's on the mound, so that should be fun. I'm also looking forward to snagging a ball or two while I'm there.

We voted in our student council elections today. As I wrote in my last post, I have been really busy running a presidential campaign. I feel really good about my chances and I'm especially confident after the speeches yesterday. We're hoping for the results to come out tomorrow. Wish me luck. *Fingers crossed*

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment