Saturday 9 May 2009

Busted...Again

It was a long week for me. It was a long week for baseball.

Manny Ramirez got busted for steroids and has been suspended for 50 games. I wonder how many players would have tested positive if this type of punishment had been established in the 90's?

I've never liked the guy. He always struck me as an arrogant rich boy who thinks he can do anything he wants and get away with it. Some people say it's "Manny being Manny". Now that he's been caught for performance enhancers, I can only thank KARMA.

Jays lost another winnable game yesterday. We had runners on base, it seemed, every game, but we still walked away with a 5-3 loss. Richmond was solid save for that one rough inning. Otherwise, Tallet's going on the mound today, in 45 minutes time against Oakland again. We've got to win this series and bring some momentum going into a VERY IMPORTANT home series against the Yankees.

I'll be down at the Rogers Centre again next Friday.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment