Saturday 13 March 2010

17

Yesterday was one of the best birthdays I've ever had!!

It was the last day of school before March Break and it was "Formal Friday" at our school. So all in all, couldn't have been a better day to have my 17th!!

I actually didn't sleep well the night before and I had to hand in the biggest assignment of my high school career so far too, but the day more than made up for it!!

My friends did the sweetest things for me after school, surprising me in a coffee shop by giving me a baseball glove.

I had dinner with my parents in the evening and then we had cake. Afterwards, we ended up talking for almost three hours about everything about life. It was the best ending to an AWESOME day.

I don't feel any different to be 17, but I'm just so glad my birthday was so fantastic!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment