Sunday 15 March 2009

Beautiful Day

Boy is it ever a beautiful day here in TO!! The sun is shining, the temps near 10 Celsius, the wind is still a bit chilly, but spring is all but here!!

I was originally supposed to go to the Raptors game today, but a slight change of plans brought me out to play some baseball. Mostly though, I was glad to be enjoying the glorious weather.

But I am a bit unhappy that I didn't get to see the Raptors slaughter the Pacers today, 110-87. They had been victims of 7 straight losses. And how bout 'em green jerseys for St. Pat's Day eh? Bargnani again with a huge day-27 points. This guy was on fire, now only if he had been that way all through out the season.

For this March Break, I will be working on a writing project that is big, and I mean really big. I'll talk more about it during or after the break. Other than that, the odd homework, movie, and perhaps, since I am 16 now, getting my driver's license.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment