Thursday 26 March 2009

Weekend Getaway

Was down at the Air Canada Centre for the Raptors-Bucks game yesterday. I have to say, that was one of the best games I watched this season so far. We led from beginning to end, won by 9. Bargnani poured in more than 20 points again. But the crowd was at best two thirds full. Can't really blame 'em though, Wednesday night, against an 11th place team, and the Raps aren't the most attractive team in the league right now.

I heard the Leafs had a 0.03% chance of making the playoffs. But that was earlier this week, so who knows, might be down to zero by now.

Blue Jays start regular season play in just 2 weeks! So excited! Last year, the roof was closed for all 3 games I went to. I hope I get to watch some outdoor baseball this year.

It's been a busy week, and I'll be at a leadership camp over the weekend. It's been gloomy and rainy here in Toronto for most of this week. But the weekend getaway should be fun/

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment